39 Miller St, Waynesville NC 28786
Beer and Wine
16 oz - $4 32 oz Liberator - $7.50
- Highland Oatmeal Porter - Asheville, NC
- A unique Highland creation, this robust beer is black in color, very malty with hints of chocolate-roasted flavor and a well balanced hop character.
- Stella Artois - Belgian
- A classic Belgian lager, golden in color with exceptional clarity and a spicy hop character.
- Highland Gaelic Ale, Asheville, NC
- A deep amber colored American ale, featuring a rich malty body. Cascade and Willamette hops add a complex hop flavor and aroma. This ale is exceptionally balanced between malty sweetness and delicate hop bitterness.
- Bell’s Amber, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Bell’s flagship beer is made from mostly pale malt with some Munich and caramel malts. This gives it a slightly sweet flavor that is balanced by a mélange of American hops. The result is a deep copper color and rich flavor.
Pabst Blue Ribbon - $2.50
Budweiser - $2.75
Coors Light - $2.75
Heineken - $3.25
Bud Light - $2.75
Newcastle - $3.25
Michelob Ultra Light - $2.75
Yuengling - $2.75
Miller Light - $2.75
Bell’s Two Hearted IPA - $3.95
Corona - $2.75
St. Pauli Girl N/A - $3.95
Erdinger Hefe Weiss - $3.75
Blue Moon - $3.25
Wines by the Glass
Riverside White Zinfandel, California - glass, $6
Folonari Pinot Grigio, Italy - glass, $6
Oxford Landing Chardonnay, Australia - glass, $6 - bottle, $20
Madonna Riesling Spatlese, Germany - glass, $6 - bottle, $22
Steele Shooting Star Chardonnay, California - glass, $8 - bottle, $24
Kato Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand - glass, $7 - bottle, $26
Oxford Landing Shiraz, Australia - glass, $6 - bottle, $20
Steele Shooting Star Merlot, California - glass, $8 - bottle, $24
Crios Malbec, Argentina - glass, $7 - bottle, $24
Castle Rock Pinot Noir, California - glass, $8 - bottle, $28
Dynamite Cabernet Sauvignon, California - glass, $10 - bottle, $28
Rock & Vine Cabernet Sauvignon, California - glass, $8 - bottle, $24
- Santi Pinot Grigio IGT "Sortesele" - Veneto, Italy - $25
- Elegant and full with balanced acid. Hints of tropical fruit, peach, apricot and spicy notes.
- Brancott Sauvignon Blanc - Marlborough, New Zealand - $26
- Aromas of gooseberry, ripe capsicum and lemongrass with tropical fruit notes. The gooseberry flavors meld well with the fresh capsicum and underlying nectarine and passion fruit flavors.
- Schloss Saarstein Riesling - Germany - $26
- A fresh Riesling with lean fruit and citrus flavors, firm, juicy and pleasing. Light floral and tangerine scents and a touch of sweetness balance the mineral acidity.
- Honig Sauvignon Blanc - Napa Valley, California - $26
- Bright and lively, with fresh aromas of ruby grapefruit, mango, papaya and peach. The vibrant citrus and tropical flavors linger on in the finish.
- La Cana Albarino - Rias Baixas, Spain - $27
- Fleshy, weighty apple and pear flavors are enlivened by notes of orange and honeysuckle, with a kick of white pepper on the back.
- King Estate Pinot Grigio - Oregon - $28
- Bright fruit & balanced acidity. Flavors of grapefruit, pineapple, honeysuckle and lemon, with a crisp, clean finish.
- Pascal Jolivet Sancerre - Loire Valley, France- $34
- Crisp flavors over mouth-watering acidity with an attractive intense lemon-peel tang in the long clean finish.
- Luli Chardonnay - Santa Lucia Highlands, California - $36
- Bright and fresh aromatics leap out of the glass. The aromas are full of white flowers, minerality, meyer lemon peel. The wine coats the palate nicely and the crisp acidity is very cleansing and refreshing.
- Steele "Cuvee" - Chardonnay, California - $37
- Amazing winemaker Jed Steele crafts a sleek, full and polished wine with pretty citrus, toasty oak and nectarine flavors.
- Swanson Pinot Grigio - Napa Valley, California - $38
- Lychee, grapefruit, lemon zest, pear and peach aromas echo on the palate, evoking the essence of fresh, perfectly ripe Pinot Grigio grapes.
- Newton "Red Label" Chardonnay - Napa-Sonoma, California - $38
- Flavors of citrus, pear, apple and honeydew melon. A discreet presence of oak evolves into spring-like acidity on the finish.
- Conundrum White Blend - California - $23 half bottle - $43
- Aromas and flavors of apricot, white peach, honeysuckle, citrus, vanilla and a creamy mouth filling texture.
- Rombauer Chardonnay - Carneros, California - $53
- Rich and full bodied with peach, apple and mango aromas and flavors. The creamy texture of Asian pears and peaches glides across the palate and the light oak tones highlight the wines complex and lingering finish.
- Chateau Montelena Chardonnay - Napa Valley, California - $72
- Layers of tropical fruit, white melon, green apple, and citrus. Excellent weight and acid balance refresh the palate, while subtle notes of oak spice and vanilla linger at the end of the exceptionally long finish.
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Laurent Perrier NV Brut - Champagne, France .187 ml - $17
- Green apples, pineapple and white peaches are balanced by rich flavors of fresh butter and shortbread.
- J Estate Sparkling - Russian River, California - $50
- Notes of pear and lime with a mix of honeysuckle and vanilla cream flavors that lead to a finish highlighted by a hint of ginger.
- Veuve Cliquot NV Brut - Champagne, France - $85
- A complex nose of apple, citrus and caramel is followed by full flavors with elegance, crispness and a slightly spicy finish.
- Deakin Estates Merlot - Australia - $20
- Mellow aromas with delightful cherry, blueberry and chocolate characters. A soft and supple palate with bright, cherry fruit flavors complemented by smooth tannins.
- Borsao Tres Picos Garnacha - Spain - $24
- This rich red is brimming with raspberry jam, chocolate, and wild herb flavors. Firm tannins are well-integrated by a balanced acidity.
- Marietta Old Vine Red - Geyserville, California - $25
- Zinfandel based "field blend" with ripe blackberries, earthy spice, black pepper, and subtle hints of oak. Dense, lush round and mouth filling with thick fruit flavors.
- Liberty School Cabernet Sauvignon - Paso Robles, California - $26
- This wine has very engaging aromas of blackberry brambles layered with dark cherry, chocolate and cassis.
- Sierra Cantabria Crianza - Rioja, Spain - $27
- Opulent creamy oak nose, intense red fruit palate and layers of spice, chocolate, vanilla and toast.
- Santi Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 'Solane' - Valpolicella, Italy - $27
- Ruby red, intense bouquet, cloves, vanilla cherry jam and almonds. Dry taste, full, warm and harmonious with an elegant finish.
- Robert Hall Merlot - California - $28
- Rich aromas of blackberry, raspberry, and black cherry, on the palate, rich flavors mirror the aromas and are complemented by soft, silky tannins on the finish.
- Melini "Granio" Chianti Classico - Tuscany, Italy - $29
- Intense and complex perfume, with strong, fruity noted and elegant touches of vanilla, irises and violets.
- Penfolds "Thomas Hyland" Shiraz - South Australia - $31
- A generous wine with juicy, red plum fruits and blackberry notes set against ripe tannins and underlying oak.
- Ben Marco Malbec - Mendoza, Argentina - $32
- Beautiful purple color with perfumed aromas of ripe red fruits and roasted coffee beans. It is lush, full bodied and penetrating on the palate with loads of chewy currant jam flavors, bright acidity and a touch of grip on the savory finish.
- Steele Carneros Pinot Noir - Los Carneros, California - $35
- Strawberry and cherry preserves with well-integrated hints of oak, vanilla and cassis. Silky tannins and a pleasant medium length finish with flavors of tobacco and plum.
- Monticello Cabernet Sauvignon - $35
- Aromas of berry, coffee, and dark chocolate. On the palate the wine is big and full bodied yet displays balance and elegance.
- Swanson Merlot - Napa Valley, California - $43
- A complex bouquet of cherries, plums & currants. The mouth feel is broad and rich, with a lingering, velvety finish.
- Mendel Malbec - Mendoza, Argentina - $44
- Opaque purple colored with aromas of smoke, toast, violets and black raspberry. Supple, ripe and layered, it is firmly structured with well-concealed tannins.
- Adelsheim Pinot Noir - Willamette Valley, Oregon - $48
- This wine displays aromas of both red cherries and raspberries that continue to the palate. In addition, one finds A light touch of nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice. It is elegantly textured with satiny, polished tannins.
- Chateau Montelena Cabernet Sauvignon - Napa Valley, California - $70
- Dark rich ruby in color, this wine offers rich, complex ripe dark cherry, sweet chocolate, cinnamon, pie spice, and leather, with top notes of rose and forest floor. The tremendous long finish that will keep you coming back for more.
- Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon - Napa Valley, California - $100
- A burst of black fruit aromas, the essence of perfect summer berries. Sweet, ripe blackberry flavors with an undertone of mocha and toasted oak.